- Private placements of securities
- Debt financings
- Venture capital financings
- Asset securitizations
- Merger and acquisition financing
- Management and leveraged buy-outs
- Spin-offs, restructurings and recapitalizations
For a free initial consultation on your corporate finance needs, contact us today. We serve the Atlanta area as well as the surrounding metro counties, including Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Fulton.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Employment and severance agreements
- Agreements relating to confidentiality
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Internet and technology related agreements
- Vendor agreements
- Contacts relating to the purchase or sale of a business
- Asset purchases or sales
Contracts are the foundation of any business. From operating agreements and employment contracts to leases and vendor contracts, your business will assume certain obligations and liabilities during the course of its operation. Depending on your business, your relationships with clients may also be defined by contracts. Without the legal expertise to negotiate and draft contracts, your business could end up with obligations it cannot fulfill or liabilities it cannot pay. Knowing what those obligations and liabilities are is critical to the success of your business. At Kan & Clark, LLP our business law attorneys are here to protect the interests of your business. Contact us today for a free consultation. We serve the Atlanta area as well as the surrounding metro counties, including Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Fulton.
Outside General Counsel
- Corporate formalities – corporate minutes, directors meetings, shareholders meetings, corporate governance, share issuance, employment contracts, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, risk management, and other requirements for ongoing business operation.
- Employment issues – negotiating employment agreements, severance agreements, termination process, immigration compliance, and other employment issues.
- Contract negotiation – reviewing and negotiating routine vendor and customer agreements.
- Dispute Resolution – mediation / arbitration, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), trials and appeals at all levels of the state & Federal courts.
Running a business is tough enough without being distracted by the various legal issues that arise in day-to-day operations. Let us provide you with the resources to deal with the complicated issues that arise while doing business. We tailor our arrangements so it is most beneficial for the client’s business giving each client easy access to an experienced lawyer who will serve as an integral member of the management team.
Navigating the hazardous waters of business operations and government regulations can be dangerous without skilled, confident representation. We invite you to contact our office today for a review of their ongoing business & legal needs. We serve the Atlanta area as well as the surrounding metro counties, including Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Fulton.
- Intellectual property rights in music, film, TV, artworks, brand-names and individual personalities
- Copyright, trademark, trade secret and rights-of-personality law
- Business entities and relationships
- Contract, corporate, securities, adult-entertainment and Internet law
- First Amendment (free speech) issues
- Literary property and publishing
- Appropriate roles of agents and personal managers
- Royalties and contract agreements
The complexity of the clients and issues in the entertainment industry make experience and knowledge critical in obtaining strong legal representation. We have the knowledge and experience to assist our clients in all avenues of entertainment law. Our law firm provides top quality services to individuals and companies working in the media and entertainment industries, advising in all aspects of their business and transactions. We serve the Atlanta area as well as the surrounding metro counties, including Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Fulton.